Know more about Renting Toys, Payment, Free Delivery and more…
- How does Rentoplay.in work? How do I become a member / rent?
- A simple 2-step process:
1. Sign Up and select a membership plan
2. Browse and select Toys that you would like to rent and order online or call us
And you are done! We will call up and confirm the details along with delivery date and time and will have the Toys delivered at your doorstep within 2-3 days of confirmation.
If you would like to enroll offline, please do call us and we will help you with the same.
- How are the rental toys delivered? Will I be charged for the Delivery?
- The toys are delivered to your door by our Rentoplay staff / partner shipping firm. We deliver and pickup up the toys for free when they are held on for 15 days or more. If you need to replace and get new ones before 15 days, we charge a nominal delivery / pickup fee.
Once you place an order online, we will confirm your order and the toys will be delivered at your doorstep free of charge (if held for 15 days or more).
- How long can I keep the Toys?
- Our membership plan is based on a 15 day cycle, but you can keep the toy(s) as long as you want as long as you have a valid membership. However we suggest you to keep rotating toys at least once a month to get more variety during the membership period.
- How do I get new rental Toys once I am done with current ones?
- Just order for new Toys online or call us. If ordered online we will call and confirm the details before delivery. We will pickup the current products while delivering the new ones.
If you would like for us to deliver new Toys every 15 days without you having to place an order every time, we do offer a recommended selection process wherein based on your kids details and favorites, we deliver new Toys every 15 days automatically. You would have to Contact Us to activate this service.
- How do I return the products?
- When you place a new order and we process it, we will call up and confirm the order and the products to be returned. These will be picked up when we deliver the new Toys.
- Can I book the Toys in advance?
- We encourage not to book / place multiple orders in advance, but request members to add selected toys to their Wishlists and moved them to the Rental Cart when placing their order. And also add only two products to their order (rental cart). Or just call us when you need to order for new toys and we will help you with the same.
- What is your delivery and pickup time?
- When we call you to confirm the order, we will also intimate the delivery time and try to make it convenient for you.
- Does the rental period have to start at the beginning of the month?
- Your rental period starts on the date when the first batch of toys are delivered and payment is made. (This is typically 1-3 days from Sign Up).
- What if a toy breaks or parts of a toy are lost?
- At Rentoplay we deal with branded & durable toys that are durable and reviewed to have less working pieces further reducing chances of breakage / damage. However when kids play with Toys, we can expect anything!
In case the toy is broken or any part is lost we would try to replace the broken/lost parts and charge for the replacement part only. Please be assured that we believe in complete fairness and will charge you only as much required to get the toy working. However, if Rentoplay cannot replace the parts, the cost of replacing the toy (would be charged the depreciated cost of the toy) would be borne by the member.
Please feel free to contact us if you are missing a piece to a toy and we are happy to work with you.
- Can I buy the toy that I have rented?
- We understand that kids can get attached to toys and parents would prefer to buy these out. We would be happy to provide you with an appropriate discounted price of a brand new toy or a deprecated price if you would like to buy the current rented toy.
Please do contact us and we will be glad to help you out with the same.
- Do you offer a trial membership?
- Rentoplay does offer a Trial Plan. One Toy / Book is delivered free for a period of 15 days. The Registration Fee and Security Deposit for this plan have been waived off.
- Does Rentoplay offer a break in services? Like that of Tata Sky?
- Yes we do, if you are traveling or have exams for children and would like to take a break in the rental subscription period; we offer a one-time break of 15 days. Do call us and we will help you set it up.
- Will my subscription be auto renewed when it reaches end of term
- When your membership duration is in it’s last month of service, we will be reaching out to you to confirm an extension. Please note that we will not bill / renew an extension without your permission.
- Can I keep the toys for longer than 15 days?
- You can keep the toys as long as you want, provided you have a valid membership with us.
- What happens if I forget my username and password?
- Please click here to access the Forgot Password page and request for a new password that would be instantly mailed to your registered mail id.
- Do you rent out Toys if I am having a party?
- We will shortly be offering services for birthday parties, family gatherings and vacation rentals. Please do call us if you have a requirement and we would be glad to help you out with the same.
- Do you sanitize all the Toys and how often?
- We sanitize our toys using a 100% All Natural, Organic cleaning products. Our toys are cleaned before and after being rented to our members. When our toys are being cleaned, we inspect them for safety and durability. We will discard any unsafe, broken or questionable toys. Once the toys are thoroughly sanitized, we wrap and store them before delivering to our members.
- Are the toys delivered with batteries?
- Yes, the toys are loaded or delivered with batteries.
- What if the toy I have ordered is broken or faulty?
- We take great care in our processes to make sure no faulty / broken toys go out of our store. But in the event of receipt of a broken toy, you are required to intimate / call us within 24-36 hours. Rentoplay will review the toy and will deliver a replacement toy for the broken or faulty toy.
- Do I need to keep the box you deliver the toys in?
- If the toys were delivered with a box then, yes, please store the box for return.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We currently accept Cash / Cheque / DD. Credit card payments will be added shortly. For more information or other options, please Contact Us.
- Why do you have an optional section that asks for my child’s name and date of birth?
- We use the information to send birthday wishes and in case you have opted for auto selection and delivery, based on this we choose and deliver appropriate toys based on the kids’ gender and age. You can choose to not provide this information.
If you have more questions, please do Contact Us. We will make every effort to respond within one business day.