Call us now!+91 9629 599 499
1. About Your Privacy
2. Why We Collect and Use Personal Information
(1) Collecting personal information about you is essential to our being able to provide the products and services that best meet the needs of both yourself, being the User or Member as defined in the User Agreement, and/or authorized third parties (“Client”). While the personal information we collect may come directly from you, it may also be provided by our affiliates or other third parties.
(2) Personal information may be used:
(a) to determine eligibility for products and services;
(b) to understand and assess User and Member’s ongoing needs and offer products and services to meet those needs;
(c) for billing and accounting services relating to our products and services:
(d) for User and Member communication, service and administration;
(e) for internal, external and regulatory audit purposes;
(f) to comply with legal and regulatory requirements; or
(g) to share or exchange reports and information with credit reporting agencies, credit bureaus, and any other person, corporation, firm or enterprise to verify the accuracy of personal information.
(3) Personal information may also be used for other purposes, subject to obtaining your prior consent for such use.
3. Consent To Use Personal Information
(2) Providing us with your Personal Information is always your choice. When you request products or services from us, we ask that you provide information that enables us to respond to your request. In doing so, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure to appropriate third parties of such Personal Information for these purposes. You also authorize us to use and retain this Personal Information for as long as it may be required for the purposes described above. Your consent remains valid even after the termination of our relationship with you, unless you provide us with written notice that such consent is withdrawn. Such notice can be sent to email@example.com.
(3) In certain circumstances, consent cannot be withdrawn, such as where there is an emergency that threatens the life, health or security of an individual, or if we must comply with a court order.
4. Sharing Personal Information With Others
(1) Rentoplay is not in the business of selling client lists or personal information to others. However, Rentoplay may need to disclose the personal information collected to affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and other service providers or agents who perform various functions for Rentoplay and the Site.
(4) In certain circumstances, Rentoplay may be required to provide personal information to third parties for legal or regulatory purposes. Rentoplay may disclose your Personal Information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to court notices or warrants served on Rentoplay; (b) to protect and defend Rentoplay’s rights or property, you, or third parties, or (c) prevent or investigate any illegal activity. You hereby consent to Rentoplay sharing your Personal Information under the circumstances described herein.
(5) Rentoplay may also use this personal information to assess your future needs and to offer the products and services that may best meet those needs, from Rentoplay, Rentoplay affiliates or reputable organizations selected by Rentoplay. If you do not wish to receive these offers or such information, please contact us.
(6) You understand that when you use the Site, certain information you post or provide through the Site, including but not limited to, your name, profile, comments, pictures, videos, collections and reviews, may be shared with other Users and posted on publicly available portions of the Site, including without limitation, chat rooms, bulletin and message boards, along with other public forums. Keep in mind that if you choose to disclose Personal Information when posting comments or other information or content through the Site, this information may become publicly available and may be collected and used by others, including people outside the Site’s community. We will not have any obligations with respect to any information that you post to parts of the Site available to others, and recommend that you use caution when giving out Personal Information to others in public forums online or otherwise. We also share the information you publish with other third parties.
5. Keeping Information Accurate
(1) It is important that your personal information is accurate and complete. Having accurate information about you enables Rentoplay to give you the best possible service. You have the right to access, verify and amend the information we have about you. Rentoplay relies on you to keep us informed of any changes, such as a change of address, telephone number or any other circumstances.
(2) If you identify any personal information that is out-of-date, incorrect or incomplete that cannot be amended by you, please contact Rentoplay and we will make the corrections promptly and use every reasonable effort to communicate these changes to other parties who may have inadvertently received incorrect or out-of-date personal information from Rentoplay.
6. How We Safeguard Personal Information
(1) At Rentoplay, we employ physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect our systems and all Personal Information under our control against unauthorized access and use. All safety and security measures are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information collected.
(2) Our service providers and agents are required to maintain confidentiality, and may not use the information for any unauthorized purpose.
(3) Employees are governed by strict standards and policies to ensure that Personal Information is secure and treated with the utmost care and respect.
7. Privacy and the Internet
(1) In general, Rentoplay collects Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily through the Site. Rentoplay also collects information that you submit in the process of creating or editing your account on the Site. For example, Rentoplay’s registration and login process requires you to provide your name, valid email address, street address, pin code and password of your choice. When you personalize your profile and use the features of the Site, Rentoplay will collect any information you voluntarily provide, and we may also request optional information to support your use of the Site, such as other demographic information. Rentoplay collects information in the form of the content that you submit during your use of the Site, such as photos, reviews, ratings and other information you choose to submit and we will also keep track of your toy selections and account history. Rentoplay may also collect information about you and your friends who use the Site, from any social network you may have connected from, in order to provide you with a more personalized experience. When you purchase products or services through the Site, you will need to submit your credit card or other payment information so that our service providers can process your payment for those products and services. When you sign up for, or win, any contests or other activities that we make available on the Site, we will collect the designated information along with such activity, which may include your contact information such as your address and phone number. If you choose to sign up to receive information about products or services that may be of interest to you, we will collect your email address and all related information. Additionally, we collect any information that you voluntarily enter on the Site, including Personal Information into any postings, comments, or forums within the Site’s community.
By using the Site, you are representing that you are at least 18 years old. Users under the age of 18 are not permitted to use the Site or become Members.