Call us now!+91 9629 599 499
The following terms and conditions govern the rental by Rentoplay to the customer (the “Customer”) of the products and services, including but not limited to toy(s), (the "Products"). By clicking the “I agree” box below, Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions.
1. Other Documents
These terms and conditions may not be altered, supplemented or amended by the use of a Customer purchase order, delivery note or similar Customer document. Any attempt by Customer to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter into an order for Product(s) that is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both Customer and Rentoplay. Rentoplay may change these terms and conditions as they relate to future sales or deliveries at any time without prior notice.
2. Governing Law
The laws of the City of Coimbatore and the applicable laws of India will govern these terms and conditions and all related transactions. The parties agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the City of Coimbatore.
While setting up the Member account, the Customer may choose to select the required Rental Membership Duration of subscription or do this process over the phone too.
a) User Registration:
The user will we required to register on rentoplay.in with all required details as required on the registration form, which may change at any point of time solely on our discretion. The following terms apply:
1. A unique user id will be the email id used to register with. This will be used along with the chosen password to login to the site thereon.
2. After creating a user account, a verification email would be sent to the registered email id with an account activation link. Users will be required to click on the link to verify. After this, the account will be activated. If for some reason the email is not delivered, please call us for assistance.
3. Users will be required to select rental membership duration at registration. This can be changed at any time before the first delivery of goods. The default / minimum signup duration is for 3 months.
4. The term “Toy” or “Toys” refers to all the products offered on rent including games, books and other products listed on the website.
5. Delivery fees are included in the rental plan fees for areas where we service. For areas outside our free delivery zones, additional delivery fees may apply. See chart below for delivery rates. Free Delivery and pickup is provided only when the user retains rented out Toy(s) for a period of 15 days or more. For a request for change of Toys within 15 days, additional delivery and pickup charges will be applicable.
6. You may pay using Cash / Cheque / DD. The payment will be collected at the users premises when the first delivery is made.
7. The toys will be picked up approximately 1-2 days from the date of intimation. If you are not available on the pickup date, please contact us. You may schedule an alternate pickup date before 12 hours of the original pickup date / time without penalty.
Rentoplay reserves the right to amend the rental fees of Toy(s) and services.
If Rentoplay is unable to deliver / pickup the Toy(s) through no fault of their own (e.g. delivery / pickup is attempted and no one is at the Customer’s home), the Customer will be charged for repeat delivery and is liable to inform Rentoplay about a new delivery via Phone call or email. Before the delivery / pickup date you will receive an email and/or phone call and/or SMS reminder of your scheduled date and time. If the Toy(s) rented is not accepted on delivery or made available for pick up at the time and day stipulated and agreed to upon by the Customer (e.g. there is no one home when pick-up is attempted), another pick up date will be scheduled after confirmation and the customer will be charged an additional delivery charge. Additionally, a daily late return fee of Rs. 50 will apply if required Toy(s) are not returned to the pickup team on pickup date / time. The daily late return fee starts the date after the pick up day noted on the delivery / pickup note.
Delivery and pickup of toys is done by the Rentoplay team according to the date stipulated by Rentoplay and time agreed upon by customers.
4. Payment Terms
Customers can use one of the following payment methods: Cash / Cheque / Demand Draft made out in favour of JN Corporation. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that additional charges may be levied by Rentoplay in its sole and absolute discretion, including but are not limited to, charges associated with damaged toys, heavily soiled toys, toys with missing pieces, or missed deliveries/pick-ups. If, after receiving a returned toy, Rentoplay determines in its sole and absolute discretion that the toy is unable to be rented again, the Customer will be charged for the full replacement value. This charge will be deducted from the refundable deposit if the customer fails to make the required payment and the service will be put on hold until an additional refundable deposit is made. Credit terms are within Rentoplay's sole discretion, and unless otherwise specified in Rentoplay's invoice / delivery note. Placing an order on rentoplay.in does not confirm the order and delivery of Toy(s). Rentoplay's acceptance of an order will be confirmed only on receipt of the required Rental Membership Plan and Subscription Duration Fees (which include a refundable deposit and one time registration fee). Orders are not binding on Rentoplay until accepted by Rentoplay.
All taxes are inclusive unless specifically mentioned otherwise.
Sai Baba Colony, KK Pudur, RS Puram, Sivananda Colony, Certain areas of Thadagam Road and other areas updated on a regular basis (please contact us to know if you fall under our free delivery and pickup area)
All other areas with Coimbatore City Limits
Rs. 100 / Delivery & Pickup
Areas outside Coimbatore City Limits
At the discretion of Rentoplay. The same will be confirmed before the first delivery to the customer.
Full right, title and ownership of the toys will at all times remain vested with Rentoplay and JN Corporation. Rentoplay will take responsibility for loss or damage to the Toy(s) that occurs during shipping. Delivery and pickup dates are estimates only. Rentoplay is not liable for delays in shipment or failure to deliver / pickup by the estimated delivery / pickup date.
7. Use of Toys
The Customer acknowledges and agrees that it has been is advised that Toy(s) shall be used only for and in accordance with its intended use and pursuant to any instructions provided therewith. It is required that toys rented from Rentoplay be supervised at all times while in use, to prevent any injuries from occurring.
All Toy(s) rented out in bags, containers or boxes, should be returned in their original packaging. If a Toy is returned without the respective bag, container or box, the customer will be charged for the retail cost of a new box, container, or bag.
Reasonable wear & tear is acceptable when toys are returned. The final valuation / deduction rests with Rentoplay.
Treating our toys gently and keeping them in the best possible shape is key part of Rentoplay’s success. Rentoplay takes the health and safety of your children very seriously. All toys are thoroughly sanitized using 100% all-natural antibacterial cleaning products.
We encourage customers to keep in mind the following guidelines:
1. Unless specified, Rentoplay Toy(s) are not for water play
2. Please do not allow your children to handle theToy(s) with food
3. Unless labeled as an outdoor toy, Rentoplay Toy(s) are not for use in mud, sand or dirt
(1) THE TOYS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFICALLY NOTED HEREIN. RENTOPLAY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN RESPECT OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTEMPLATED BY THE TERMS OF RENTAL AGREEMENT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
(2) RENTOPLAY'S RESPONSIBILITY FOR CLAIMS IN RESPECT OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTEMPLATED BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS LIMITED TO REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL RENTOPLAY OR ITS MEMBERS BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS, DEATH OR INJURY CAUSED BY OR ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF ANY TOYS OR PACKAGING SUPPLIED TO THE CUSTOMER.
(3) RENTOPLAY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE ITS WARRANTIES AT ANY TIME, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE WITH RESPECT TO FUTURE SALES AND DELIVERIES.
(4) NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY US OR OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE CONSTITUTE A REPRESENTATION BINDING UPON RENTOPLAY OR ITS AFFILIATED PARTIES.
9. Cancellation/Change Orders
You may cancel or change your order free of charge up to 24 hours before your delivery date. If you cancel your order less than 24 hours before your delivery date and a delivery is attempted, you will still be charged a delivery fee. Refunds or credits will not be granted for any partial rentals or for Toy(s) not used or played with.
Rentoplay may revise and discontinue offering Toy(s) at any time without prior notice. Rentoplay will deliver toys that have the functionality and performance of the toys ordered but Customer agrees that changes between what is shipped and what is described on www.rentoplay.in can occur.
11. Limitation of Liability
RENTOPLAY DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE RENTOPLAY SERVICE, INCLUDING ANY FEATURES ASSOCIATED THEREWITH BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT OR IN THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY STATEMENT OR SERVICE OFFERING. THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY FAILURES, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS IN THE AVAILABILITY OF TOYS OR DELIVERY OF ANY TOYS, AS WELL AS ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE RENTOPLAY SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND. RENTOPLAY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE RELATING IN ANY WAY TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, WHETHER DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES OR DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSES OR CIRCUMSTANCES GIVING RISE TO SUCH LOSS, DAMAGE OR LIABILITY, EVEN IF SUCH LOSS, OR DAMAGE OR LIABILITY IS BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTS OR BREACH OF CONTRACT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FUNDAMENTAL BREACH OR BREACH OF A FUNDAMENTAL TERM.
12. Service and Support
Rentoplay has no obligation to provide service or support for any period until Rentoplay has received full payment for the Toy(s) or service. Any questions can be directed to Rentoplay or JN Corporation and we will respond to you via e-mail or telephone within 24 hours whenever possible. Rentoplay shall be under no obligation to supply support or repair services that are required because of improper or inadequate installation, use or maintenance; actions or modifications by unauthorized third parties or Customer; or accidental or willful damage or misuse, as determined by Rentoplay in its sole and absolute discretion.
13. Applicable Law and Not For Resale
Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of India and its provinces. Customer agrees and represents that it is buying the service for its own internal use only, and not for resale.
14. Entire Agreement
Customer agrees that these terms and conditions and any document incorporated by reference or referred to in this Agreement constitute the entire agreement between Customer and Rentoplay pertaining to the subject-matter of these terms and conditions, and supersedes, terminates and otherwise renders null and void any and all prior agreements, understandings, negotiations, contracts, proposals or requests for proposals, whether written or oral, between Customer and Rentoplay. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions of sale and any of the documents incorporated by reference or referred to in this Agreement, these terms and conditions of sale shall govern.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement and any such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed to be severable.
The section headings used in this Agreement are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.
17. Force Majeure
Rentoplay shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.